Rubber nubuck brush will loosen dirt and absorb stains thoroughly removes soiling and stains from nubuck boots or nubuck bags, also restoring the texture to matted-down areas and shiny spots. Because it is a mechanical process, no harm is done to the color or the leather and you control the pressure and friction, preventing damage to these delicate napped leathers, so that rubber brush provides a gentle nubuck clean to any color of leather boot, sneaker or bag.
- A general purpose brush for the cleaning and polishing of your shoes
- Wood base, comfortable to hold and work with
- Excellent for for cleaning nubuck boots, shoes, bags
- Overall Size (L x W x H): Approx. 5 x 1.65 x 1.2 inch
- Wood and rubber
How to use Rubber nubuck brush:
- Firstly, forcefully the shoe is brush with the rubber crepe. Small particles stick to the rubber crepe’s surface, ridding the suede leather fibers of street dust. It is necessary to repeat brushing until the shoe seams to be clean.
- Now, the corresponding care product is used.
- Finally, brush the shoe again with the rubber crepe, whereby the shoe is roughened evenly with the flexible and grabbing structure of the crepe, and the shoe again appears as new. The rubber crepe can be cleaned with water and soap.
- nubuck leather, velour leather, suede leather, buckskin leather, large surface.