Super color spray dye – best spray paint to renew or change the color of leather and synthetic leather.
Leather spray paint has excellent covering power and highly flexible with superb adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces.
Thus making this product so versatile and perfect not only as leather shoes spray paint or leather boots spray paint, but also as excellent leather furniture spray paint, leather jacket spray paint, leather car seat spray paint, leather purse spray paint, leather bag spray paint, leather couch paint… the list is endless!
Spray paint 150ml
Available in 40 spray paint colors – black spray paint, gold spray paint, silver spray paint, red spray paint, white spray paint, yellow spray paint, beige spray paint, sand spray paint, camel spray paint, brown spray paint, dark brown spray paint, orange spray paint, green spray paint, vanilla spray paint, blue spray paint, olive spray paint, turquoise spray paint, navy blue spray paint, purple spray paint, grey spray paint, etc.
Spray paint 400ml
Available in black spray dye, dark brown spray dye, navy blue spray dye and white spray dye colors. The typical coverage is around 2 square meters.
Basically, the finely atomized spray allows controlled application. In conclusion, you will not be disappointed with the finish you can achieve with TRG Super Color!
- Spray dye is strongly covering
- Spray aerosol can be used on smooth leather and synthetic leather
- Changes the color, even black to white
- Spray can is easy to apply
- Quick drying
- No further finishing required
- Firstly, it is essential to clean thoroughly and remove old finishes prior to application
- Secondly, shake the bottle vigorously upside down
- Thirdly, apply a thin layer from a distance of about 20 cm
- Allow to dry for 1 to 2 hrs
- Apply a second coat
- Finally, allow to dry
- The more time you spend preparing your shoes the better the results will be
- Always strip and spray in a well ventilated place
- A nice sweeping action at the right distance and also shaking can regularly will give you the best results
- Each time you apply paint to your shoes make sure that they are completely dry before applying next coat
- Thin coats are more effective for a professional finish
- Times recommended are very approximate, for a better job leave longer
Note: Not suitable for suede or nubuck