Dauber shoe brush keeps a shoe shine as very useful shoe cleaning brush and to use it is a best way to clean shoes and boots.
Firstly, the cream brush is moistened with shoe polish. Then the brush is applied to the shoe with circular movements, thereby massaging the polish into the leather. The shoe polish is applied thinly and uniformly to the leather. Because of the flexibility of the bristles, the brush introduces the polish into all seams, grooves and ornaments. After having applied the polish, it is left for a few minutes to penetrate and to dry, after which the shoe is polished with the polishing brush.
The natural bristles, which consist of pig bristles, absorb – similar to horsehair – shoe cream and then give it off again to the leather. The shoe cream can penetrate into the leather pores well, but sprinkle a little bit because of the stiffness of the bristles.
We offer 2 types of dauber shoe brush:
- Big brush, corpus of wood with round head. White and black colors. Size (L x W): Approx. 17*4 cm / 6.69*1.57 inch
- Medium brush, corpus of wood with round head. Black color. Size (L x W): Approx. 15*4.1 cm / 5.9*1.61 inch
- A general purpose of dauber shoe brush – cleaning and polishing your shoes
- Wood base, comfortable to hold and work with shoes
- Excellent as boot brush and also as shoe brush
- Moreover, shoe shine brush is excellent as outdoor boot cleaner brush