Wooden Suede Brush with lateral finger troughs to clean suede shoes and boots.
This suede boot cleaner effortlessly removes spots on suede and nubuck.
- Effortlessly removes spots on suede and also nubuck
- Cleaning the dust and bolt with spring rubber
- Carding the villus towards the same position with copper wire
- As a result, gives leather a beautiful, velvety look
- Size (L x W): Approx. 7.5*2.6 cm / 2.95*1.02 inch
We offer 3 types of wooden suede brush:
- White brush with a synthetic bristles
- Brush with brass wire bristles
- Black brush with a synthetic bristle-row
Instruction for using wooden suede brush:
- Firstly, it is recommended to remove any coarse dirt with the brass wire and/or synthetic bristles. The brush with synthetic bristles cleans in a more gentle way (also suitable for velour leather), whereas the brass wire brush cleans more powerfully (for coarse dirt).
- After cleaning, the corresponding care product is used.
- Finally, the fibers of the leather should be “combed” to achieve a uniform structure in one direction. You can clean the brush with water and soap.