Metallic Color Dye is best leather dye, makes it easy to either restore the color of your shoes, handbags or other leather goods or to change the color.
These are different premium quality metallic leather dyes from Spain in the colours – gold, silver, bronze, platinum and copper.
These dyes are strongly pigmented – meaning, they look like real metal and are perfectly suited for smooth leathers (and many other materials).
After dyeing or painting, the dye should be protected with a metallic finish. It makes it more resistant and it will last longer. Also metallic paint repairs scuffs and scratches. Shoe dye repels water and will not crack or chip.
Features of Metallic Color Dye:
- Easy-to-use product safely cleans, dyes and shines metallic leather, canvas or vinyl.
- Leather shoe dye will easily dyes multiple pairs of shoes.
- Repairs scratched and worn leather.
- Restores new life to old, hard leather. No further finishing required.
- Leather paint is suitable for all leather products in bronze color, silver color or gold color (leather paint for shoes, leather paint for handbags, leather paint for belts, leather paint for purses, leather paint for jackets, leather paint for car seats, leather paint for furniture and any other leather accessories), synthetic leather and also canvas.
- Available in 9 metallic paint colors – gold metallic paint, silver metallic paint, bronze metallic paint, copper metallic paint, platinum metallic paint…
TRG Self-Shine leather dye kit contains:
- Bottle of self shine color dye
How to dye leather shoes:
- Start with removing the finish with a finish remover so that the dye will stay on the leather.
- Stir the dye container until the color is completely homogeneous.
- For application on a larger scale, use leathercraft sponges or wool-daubers. For painting, a fine brush works best.
- Apply a small amount of metallic colour to a sponge and paint the joint between sole and leather, sewn, scrapes, trim pieces, etc.
- Place one or two coats of dye on one end of the sponge. Rub gently in a circular way over the entire area, adding another coat of product if necessary.
- Repeat this process until the sponge is nearly dry. Without adding more dye, you can tap with the same sponge over the surface dyed to match the color, without attempting to cover transparencies.
- Once dry the 1st layer, apply a second one following the same process to match the color. Apply a third coat if necessary.
- Once finished dyeing, rinse the sponge with water to avoid them to dry out. Optimal drying time is 6 hours.
- Dries to a shine, an after finish is not required.