2-side suede brush is a two-sided rubber and bristle brush, can be used as suede brush for shoes, suede brush for boots, suede brush for uggs and also suede brush for clarks.
The rubber side is used for removing scuff marks and the bristle side is used for brushing and restoring the nap. The form of the brush is plastic body with a hanger hole.
- Nubuck leather, velour leather, suede leather, buckskin leather, small surfaces. Use bristle side only on pony hair
Features of 2-side suede brush:
- Effortlessly removes spots on suede and also nubuck
- Cleaning the dust and bolt with spring rubber
- Carding the villus towards the same position with copper wire
- As a result, gives leather a beautiful, velvety look
- Cleaning Brush Size (L x W): Approx. 16.9*3.80 cm / 6.65*1.18 inch
How to use 2-side suede brush:
- Firstly, brush the entire shoe lightly with the rubber side to remove marks, stains and dirt
- Secondly, brush lightly with the bristle side to raise the nap
- Finally, waterproof after brushing to protect from further marks
- You may find the leather appears darker or lighter depending which way you brush the nap. To achieve a clean finish, brush in the same direction on both shoes.