Horse hair brush keeps a shoe shine as very useful shoe cleaning brush and to use it is a best way to clean shoes and boots.
Soft bristles on a sturdy wood handle make this horsehair shine brush just what you need to keep your boots in top shape. Dauber brushes with horsehair absorb the shoe cream and then give it off again to the leather. Due to its natural characteristics, the hair has a rough surface, which creates heat by circular movements. This makes the shoe polish more liquid and it can penetrate into the leather pores better. Due to its elasticity the horsehair takes on its original form again without sprinkling. In addition, the horsehair stands out due to its elegant appearance.
We offer 2 types of horse hair brush:
- Medium brush, brown varnished, wooden back, wooden corpus, rounded all around. Grey and black colors. Size (L x W): Approx. 15*4.1 cm / 5.9*1.61 inch
- Small brush, brown varnished, wooden back with a rounded handle. Grey and black colors. Size (L x W): Approx. 12.3*2.2 cm / 4.84*0.86 inch
- 100% natural horsehair
- A general purpose of horse hair brush – cleaning and polishing your shoes
- Wood base, comfortable to hold and work with shoes
- Excellent as boot brush and also as shoe brush
- Boot shine brush is excellent as outdoor boot cleaner brush
First, the cream brush is moistened with shoe polish. Then the brush is applied to the shoe with circular movements, thereby massaging the polish into the leather. The shoe polish is applied thinly and uniformly to the leather. Because of the flexibility of the bristles, the brush introduces the polish into all seams, grooves and ornaments. After having applied the polish, it is left for a few minutes to penetrate and to dry, after which the shoe is polished with the polishing brush.
Keep a boot shine brush employed to lengthen the life of your leather boots and shoes. Above all, your boots are an investment! However, they’ll wear longer and look better with an occasional polish by using a boot brush. Horsehair shoe brush – your shoes are looking better!