De-Salter is used whenever you don`t know how to remove salt stains from shoes, how to remove salt stains from boots or how to get salt stains off boots.
It removes effectively most salt and water stains caused by rain, snow, ice and salt from leather, suede, textile and also fabric shoes and boots.
TRG Desalter contents solvents a special formula enriched with non-anionic surfactants provides specific and deep cleaning. Its foamy texture and its applicator sponge allow a practical and easy use if you got salt stains on your shoes, clothes or car seats.
- Eliminates stains caused by water, snow or salt
- Neutral color, applicable on all colors
- Specially designed sponge for thorough cleaning
- Safe for all smooth and distressed leathers and also safe for use on oiled leathers
How to get salt stains out of shoes by using De-Salter:
- Firstly, remove any dust from the surface with a dry cloth
- Secondly, shake the bottle
- Thirdly, apply evenly the product by pressing the sponge gently
- Remove the foam with a damp cloth
- Let dry for 30 minutes
- Finally, clean the sponge with water